Tuesday, March 30, 2010

The Waterslide By Matthew Sutcliffe

The Water Slide


Today I was going to have to conquer the Water Slide. After my first activity I felt like my normal, calm, happy self, because I hadn’t yet seen the height and the length of the long cool Water Slide. But I knew from other children that you went incredibly fast and you very
quickly slipped  into the long, cold, and calm lake  which was as gooey as seaweed.


I then lazily dragged my heavy body as if I was an armadillo to my wooden cabin .
I then with ease, but slowly ,put my togs on and clung onto the rusty door handle...
”RRRrrrreeee”,I then  became  nervous and sick, it was as if I was as light as paper. I tried to distract my self by looking in other directions and by talking to others
but I still felt sick, and light. When I thought about the past it helped me to think about
the hard things, which I’d achieved, which there-for helped me. Although suddenly I
fell, and was going as fast as lightning, nothing was going wrong... and then within
a quick second I sliced through the  water like a professional and almost touched
the reefy bottom of the large lake.I then darted backwards the same way as I entered
while hearing cheers,stamped up the slippery and rubbery tyres like a boar,  and did
it a few more times.

When I was changing into my stretched top, I felt proud and happy,I couldn’t wait
for the new activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment