Monday, March 29, 2010

The Mud Slide By Frankie Middleton


I was walking down the road with my group.Suddenly I saw the mud slide all of my group run too.We were so excited we dropped our towels and sprinted up.I was the first one up.I went down like a lighting bolt.

It was so much fun. When I got down to the end there was a massive splash, it was the mud. I slipped through the brown mud. It stuck like glue to my togs. Next I went on to the little mud slide it was really steep. Then Matthew went down on the big one. He made a huge splash it was like a earthquake. But people kept getting a burn from the grass at the edge of the slide. but I didn’t.

Finally we all clambered out and had a shower, washing off the mud and laughing our heads off, I hope next year we will do it. That was...AWESOME.

1 comment:

  1. Great writing Frankie, you are doing really well this year!

    ReplyDelete