Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Archery by Curtis

                                       Archery Madness

On Thursday afternoon our adventure began with Archery. That afternoon was my favorite part of camp. Archery seemed very interesting to me. I’d never done it before. It seemed fun by the look of the kids faces after they had done it.

 Before archery I felt nervous. “What if I don’t get it on the board,” I thought to my self. When I got there I was amazed. First was me. I held the bow and arrow, pulled back as had as I could then let go. It flew through the air like an air-plane, then hit the board. I sat down and waited for my turn again. “My turn”! I shouted.

 We continued and when I was finished I felt like I was in heven. It was great! We all went back to our cabins. “That was so much fun!” I exclaimed.

1 comment:

  1. Yay it is me! Awesome . Good job curtis ! Thanks curtis.

    ReplyDelete