Monday, March 29, 2010

The Task


I knew I must do it. I knew I had to complete the task. The light shined down on me I shivered, I shook all over. I knew the more I thought about it, the harder it would be. I tried to calm myself down. I got ready...

I bent my knees and “One, two, three, Jump!!!” I lifted my heavy feet up. I was soaring through mid air like a hand glider. I landed. “Wobble, wobble, wobble” went the platform. My shoes gripped onto the plat form for dear life. It stopped. I was so relieved. I looked a head of me, and gasped.

I was scared. I couldn’t breath. I got finally breath back. Why was I so scared? I discovered that there was about a one meter gap that I had to jump over and I had to be perfect. If my jump wasn’t long enough I would fall down. Know right know you are probably thinking “Why doesn’t he just do a long jump?” Well that’s because if my jump is to long I would fall down as well. I had to be perfect. I closed my eyes tight, shivering like mad. “Jump!”

It all went so quick. It was like when you fast forward a video. I landed the platform shook and stopped

I was so happy, so excited. I made it!!! Now it was like the end of one of those horror movies. But I had something else on my mind. I got ready for the tyres...

No comments:

Post a Comment