Monday, March 29, 2010

The Tight Rope By Ella


I knew I had to do it. It would get harder the more time I took. Even though other people had done it and they didn’t fall off. My body was shaking all over I was so super doper extra nervous.

Besides I had already conquered the beginning of the confidence course. Slowly I took tiny tiny steps. One foot in front of the other. Suddenly a big gust of wind came, I froze!!! wobble,wobble went the tight rope.

A voice said in my head “ You’re going to fall you can’t do it”. Even though it kept repeating I didn’t listen. All I could hear was my friends cheering me on. Another gust of wind came it was as strong as a hurricane. I burst into tears, they were like big fat droplets rolling
down my cheeks. However when I realised I was past the half way mark I was over joyed
all my tears disappeared. I took a lot more steps bigger this time. Finally I had reached the end.

Getting off the tight rope I was so proud of my self.

No comments:

Post a Comment